Skip to product information
1 of 1

Wreythe's PokeShop

#0092 Gastly - [Legends Arceus]

#0092 Gastly - [Legends Arceus]

  • Gen I
  • Ghost
  • Poison
Regular price $2.99
Regular price Sale price $2.99
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Gastly has no true form, due to 95% of its body being poisonous gas, with the other 5% believed to be made up of the souls of those who died from the gas.

Please press on the Live Chat bubble on the bottom right of the page to speak with a PokéService Agent to trade for your purchased Pokémon. Please have your Order Number ready.

All orders will be delivered within 24 hours of purchase.

View full details